SSA issues transcripts showing course numbers, course titles, number of hours, and grades for all course work undertaken on an SSA program. Grades and credits are reported according to the U.S. semester-hour system.

Students completing coursework at one of our host universities will receive an official transcript from that host institution, accompanied by an SSA translation into the U.S. college credit and grading system. Should your home school require a transcript from a U.S. degree granting institution, the SSA school of record is Heidelberg University (Ohio).

As a general rule, you should have all courses, internships and outside studies approved for transfer credit by your home institution before the start of a program. This is normally arranged through your school’s academic advisor or Registrar.

Requesting Transcripts

If you need to get official transcripts from your Spanish Studies Abroad program, send a Transcript Request Form to [email protected].

Fees: $10 for the first transcript, $5 for each additional transcript, per batch. 
$25 additional fee for expedited service, to cover the cost of postage.

Please submit payment via credit card by downloading the Credit Card Authorization Form and including it with your Transcript Request Form.

*If you received a transcript from Heidelberg University in Tiffin, OH (our U.S. school of record), please contact them directly to request another transcript.

Trying to learn more about Study Abroad?

We’re sending you our A-Z study abroad guide, including:

  • What study abroad is
  • Why you should study abroad
  • Where you can study abroad
  • Best universities for international students
  • How much study abroad normally costs
  • Financial aid requisites and how to apply
  • Hot tips for living abroad
  • How to get started